If you have decided it is time to purchase a cordless pressure washer, then you have probably already discovered the multitude of ways you can use one. However, one of the main reasons people choose to purchase a cordless pressure washer is because they have dirt and other debris they want to clear off their workbenches, fences, homes, and driveways.
Below, you will find our selection of the 8 best cordless pressure washers you can find in the UK today.
Quick View: Our List of the 8 Best Cordless Pressure Washers
Our Top Pick
Worx WG629E Cordless HydroShot Portable Pressure Cleaner
|View on Amazon →|
Greenworks GDC40 Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner
|View on Amazon →|
Sealey PW2012R Pressure Washer, Rechargeable
|View on Amazon →|
Bosch Fontus Cordless Outdoor Pressure Washer
|View on Amazon →|
Karcher KHB Multi Jet Battery Handheld Cleaner
|View on Amazon →|
Karcher K4 Full Control Pressure Washer
|View on Amazon →|
Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
|View on Amazon →|
Ryobi RY18PW22A Cordless Pressure Washer
|View on Amazon →|
1. Worx WG629E Cordless HydroShot Portable Pressure Cleaner
- Portable water and cleaning device: eliminates need of bulky hoses and cords
- 2.0Ah battery with 3-4 times more pressure than garden hose & Nozzle
- Adjustable Pressure settings: 0°, 25°, 40°, shower, mist with charging time 5 hours and general working upto 30 mins (usage under test conditions)
This Worx HydroShot cordless pressure washer is a portable cleaning device that will not weigh you down with bulky hoses and cords. With this, you will find up to four times more pressure than you can achieve with your garden hose and nozzle.
It has adjustable pressure settings so you can find the pressure you need for each job. It also has a five-hour charging time. The max pressure on this unit is on the low side because of its size, however. It is a max of 320 PSI. It is good for your smaller cleaning tasks like washing the car, watering the garden, and cleaning patio furniture.
- Dual system design allows you to water and clean
- Variable pressure control
- You can pull water from any water source
- High capacity lithium battery, no self-discharge
- Cannot be used for any heavy-duty power cleaning tasks
- Battery only lasts about 20 minutes
2. Greenworks GDC40 Cordless High-Pressure Cleaner
- CONVENIENT, HIGH POWER JET WASH WITH NO NEED FOR A TAP - just fill the bucket with clean water and squeeze the trigger to wash small areas such as your balcony or terrace or clean garden furniture, equipment, bikes, BBQ or a small car
- IDEAL TO KEEP IN YOUR CAR - the machine stores inside its own bucket to save space so it's ideal to clean boots and pram wheels after a muddy walk, or wash surfboards, paddleboards and wet suits
- FAN JET SPRAY NOZZLE AND LONG ANTI-KINK HOSE – the 6m hose lets you clean easily without getting tangled and the fixed fan jet on the end of the spray gun is perfect for cleaning, rinsing and washing down and can also be used to spray plants
If you are looking for a compact pressure washer that is easy to use, then the Greenworks cordless high-pressure cleaner is what you need. All you have to do is insert the 40V battery, and you are good to go. You can clean anywhere, even when there are no electric or water connections available.
This pressure washer features a 20L water tank and has a motor output of 650 watts. The flow rate is 300l/h so you can clean more efficiently. Since it is so small and compact, it is also easy to transport and store.
The 6m hose length is good as well, which means you can clean from any position easily. It also comes with an accessory set that includes the high-pressure cleaner, high-pressure spray gun, one fixed jet nozzle, one water filter, and pressure hose.
- Easy to start
- Lightweight and compact
- Powerful 40V battery
- No fuel, no cables, no maintenance
- Battery only lasts about 10 minutes
- Not very powerful
3. Sealey PW2012R Pressure Washer, Rechargeable
- Rechargeable, lightweight, portable pressure washer which can hold up to 25ltrs of water.
- Ideal for many washing applications, especially where a mains power or water supply is not available, such as car shows, Track days, window cleaning or even garden use.
- Features "automatic total stop System" (Tss) which switches the motor on and off when the trigger is operated, prolonging motor life.
This Sealey pressure washer is lightweight and portable. It is suitable for a variety of smaller household tasks, including cleaning your vehicles, bikes, and motorcycles. You can power the device using the 12V socket in your vehicle as well, which makes it perfect for taking on camping and fishing trips to clean off your gear.
It also has a rechargeable battery that provides you with up to 40 minutes of continuous use. The pressure washer comes with an 8m hose, variable nozzle, fixed brush, and both have built-in detergent bottles. The flow rate of this machine is 150 litres per hour.
- Detachable 25 litre water tank
- Portable and compact
- Can be powered with a 12V power source in a vehicle
- Spray isn’t that powerful
4. Bosch Fontus Cordless Outdoor Pressure Washer
- For cleaning around the house or on the go; cordless, small and flexible thanks to 18 V battery power
- Simple assembly and transport; thanks to the extendable grip
- Clean up to three muddy bicycles with the integrated 15 litre water tank
If you have lighter cleaning jobs around the house, then going cordless is definitely the way to go. It makes it easier to transport your pressure washer around to get everything done quickly and easily. This pressure washer comes with a 15-litre water tank and one battery pack and charger.
It boasts of a battery runtime of around 60 minutes. It has a max pressure of 15 bar and is good for small to medium tasks.
- Lightweight and portable
- Decent run time
- 15-litre water tank capacity
- Comes with attachable smart brush
- Minimal pressure
- More of an outdoor cleaner than a pressure washer
5. Karcher KHB Multi Jet Battery Handheld Cleaner
- Interchangeable 18V battery - the khb 5 battery hand held cleaner offers you complete flexibility without the need for a mains power connection.
- Cordless, convenient and portable - ideal for the quick cleaning of cars, bikes, garden furniture and tools.
- Includes a Multi-jet and dirt blaster lance - the khb 5 Multi jet features 5 different spray modes to select the perfect setting for all of your outdoor cleaning tasks in just one lance.
If you are looking for a cordless cleaner that offers portability and convenience, then the Karcher battery handheld cleaner is what you need. It is ideal if you have quick cleaning jobs you need to get done like washing the car, your bike, garden furniture and tools.
This cleaner features a multi-jet and dirt blaster lance and has five different spray modes so that you can find the right spray for the job. It is ready to go right out of the box and requires no setup. All you need to do is hook it up to your hose or other water supply source, and you are ready to start cleaning.
It offers a medium pressure range. The LCD battery display keeps you informed on where the battery stands and shows the remaining time.
- 5 different spray modes
- LCD shows battery runtime and level
- Doesn’t require a main power connection
- Battery only lasts for 10 continuous minutes
6. Karcher K4 Full Control Pressure Washer
- LED display trigger gun
- Extendable handle making transportation of your pressure washer simple
- The high-pressure hose is stored at the back of the unit, making it easy to set up and store away
This LED display pressure washer gun has an extendable handle which makes using this machine easier and much more convenient. There is a high-pressure hose that is stored at the back of the unit, which also makes it easy to set up and store and provides the ultimate in cleaning power.
The pressure settings are simple. You can use the LED display to select the right pressure you need for the task at hand. You can then easily switch between surfaces with the Vario lance and dirt blaster lance.
- Compact and saves space
- Telescopic handle
- Onboard storage for lances and cable
- Stable and won’t fall over
- LED display doesn’t add much value
- Difficult to use for long periods of time if you suffer from arthritis pain
7. Karcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
- Compact, powerful and lightweight. 4 m high-pressure hose, Maximum Pressure: 110 bar/ 11 MPa
- Lance, trigger gun and cable storage
- Detergent suction tube for the application of detergents
This is another cordless washer from the Karcher brand and is just as compact, powerful, and lightweight as the other models we have already discussed. It includes a 4-meter hose and has a maximum pressure of 110 bar/11 MPa.
The Karcher portable cordless pressure washer comes with a lance, trigger spray gun, and cable storage. It also features a detergent suction tube for detergents. The carry handle is ergonomic and comfortable.
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- Easy to store
- Allows for constant high pressure
- Ergonomically designed trigger
- Built-in filter to protect the motor and pump
- Some users report that the handle doesn’t stay in place
- Pressure washer can easily topple over because of its light weight
8. Ryobi RY18PW22A Cordless Pressure Washer
- Rather than the hassle of getting out a pressure washer to clean your vehicle, bike, or other surface, simply grab your power washer, connect to a hose, and you’re ready to go
- Clean on the go! Use the included syphoning kit to pull water from any fresh water source, like a lake or even a bucket, to clean anywhere
- 6m syphoning kit hose means greater flexibility of movement when cleaning away from the home
Versatility best describes the Ryobi Power Washer. You can use it to wash your bicycle, bike, car, or boat. It is effortless to use as it is portable. You only have to take it outside, connect it to a hose, and be ready for use.
You can take it anywhere as long as there is a freshwater source. It comes with a 6 metre hose that is quite flexible to use.
The package includes a 3-in-1 nozzle. The turbo nozzle is used on surfaces that are difficult to clean. The 15-degree fan spray is for easy surfaces, and the shower for rinsing.
It is more powerful as it can clean from easy to tough surfaces. Muddy surfaces are not an issue when it comes to cleaning with this power washer. You can even use it to water your garden. It can be functional with any type of battery.
- Compatible with any type of battery
- Easy to use
- Flexible 6m hose
- 3-in-1 nozzle
- It does not come with a charger
What to Look for When Purchasing the Best Cordless Pressure Washer
When you are on the hunt for the best cordless pressure washer, you need to have a good idea about what you want to accomplish the pressure washer. This can help you narrow down your choices and find the right one for the job.
If you are trying to strip paint, then a cordless pressure washer is probably not the right tool for the job. To take off paint, you need to have a minimum pressure of around 2,500 PSI. You simply can’t always get that much power with a cordless device.
If you are looking to clean the dirt and muck off your sidewalk or deck, then you want to have at least 1,000 to 1,500 PSI. Again, you may not have the maximum power you need with a cordless pressure washer for this job. You will still see results and can clean residue off of vinyl siding, though.
Cleaning Up Mud
To clean up mud, you should have around 500 PSI, although you can also get away with around 130 PSI if it isn’t a huge caked-on mess. A cordless pressure washer is ideal for cleaning mud and debris off of bikes and kayaks after a fun outing.
A cordless pressure washer is also good for cleaning the cars in your driveway. If it is light enough pressure, you will also find them useful for washing your dog, watering the plants, and cleaning your camping equipment.
Tank or No Tank
With cordless pressure washers, you will find two types: one with a tank and one without. A tankless pressure washer is going to require a close-by water source like a bucket of water. A pressure washer with a tank, on the other hand, carries the water with it, but you will still need to fill it up from time to time.
Battery pressure washers may be more affordable (in some cases) and compact, but they are still not as popular as the full-size pressure washers that have more power. However, if you want something for the smaller jobs around the home, then a battery-powered pressure washer is a good choice.
Just make sure that what you choose has a good battery backup, and it is lightweight. Get as high of a PSI as possible as well, so you can accomplish more. 2,000 PSI is ideal. Another bright side to purchasing a cordless pressure washer? They are small and compact, so they store easily.
Pressure Washer FAQ
Still have questions when it comes to pressure washers and what you can do around the home with them? Read through our FAQ below for answers.
What type of detergent do I need to use?
First, you have to find out whether the unit you are about to purchase has a detergent or soap tank. If there is a tank, then you can use the cleaning detergent that will work best for the job you are doing.
How frequently should I use a pressure washer?
The beauty of having a cordless pressure washer in the home is being able to pull it out quickly and easily when you find small cleaning jobs that need to be done around the home. It can be used several times per week for a variety of different jobs including washing the cars, washing the mud off of bicycles, cleaning camping gear, washing down lawn furniture, watering the garden, and so much more.
Do portable pressure washers come with wheels?
Yes. Some models do come with wheels and make it easier and more convenient to use and to transport.
How much bar PSI do I need to use for my car?
A pressure washer with around 700 PSI is adequate for car cleaning. It is when you get above the 1200 PSI mark that you should consider using something other than a pressure washer because, at a PSI above 1200, there is a chance you can damage the paint on the car.
Can you pressure wash without an outside tap?
Yes, if you have one of the cordless pressure washers on our list you can. Many of these cordless pressure washers come with an attached water tank. All you need to do is fill the tank and get right to the cleaning job at hand. Larger, corded pressure washers, on the other hand, will require a close-by water source to tap into.
Do you have to use soap with a pressure washer?
Not necessarily. However, if you do want the option to use cleaning detergents for your cleaning tasks, you can opt for a pressure washer with a detergent tube.
What is the difference between a pressure washer and a power washer?
While very similar, the main difference between a pressure washer and power washer is the use of heat. The jet washing action of a power washer uses heated water while the water being used in a pressure washer is not heated.
2 thoughts on “8 Best Cordless Pressure Washer UK 2021”
Pingback: Best Portable Pressure Washer UK 2019 - Reviews Radar
Pingback: Best Electric Pressure Washer In 2019 - Reviews Radar