You’ll find pressure washer producers are working to compete with each other. They’re looking to present one powerful unit than another.
When they go to do this, sometimes they ignore that the users search for some other things. These include compact and smaller pressure washer so that they can complete their task easily.
Fortunately, some pressure washers come with keeping in mind the need of the customers. Also, we have tested some of them to find out the best portable pressure washers that are simple to use. That’s why we’re going to discuss the top ten of them with some FAQs.
Top 10 Best Portable Pressure Washers
1. Ryobi RPW110B Pressure Washer
- High-performance 1500W motor delivers a max pressure of 110 BAR and max flow of 360L/H
- Extremely compact design with integrated carrying handle
- On-board storage for hose, trigger gun, and spray wand
Looking for an entry-level pressure jet washer? Then, Ryobiis the right fit for you. No matter what you’re going to clean in your outdoor, it can complete all of your tasks easily.
It’s expert to clean your car, deck, fence, and gutter. That means you can do your all cleaning tasks using this device.
Besides, it’s working pressure is 90-bar with a water flow rate of 330liter/hour. As it’s only 9-lb of weight, it’s simply lightweight.
It comes with no wheel, but it doesn’t matter because of its lightweight design. Also, this model is suitable for you, if you’re one of them who are looking for a unit of cheap price.
With this machine, you’ll get a completely adjustable nozzle and a detergent containing bottle along with a trigger to on/off it.
So, you’ll find everything that you need to perform for small to medium range of tasks. Also, there is a power cord and a 5-meter long hose.
- Higher water flow rate
- Easy trigger to on/off
- Included detergent bottle
- Long power cable
- Included no wheels
2. Worx WG629E.1 Hydroshot Portable Pressure Cleaner
- Portable water and cleaning device: eliminates need of bulky hoses and cords
- 2.0Ah battery with 3-4 times more pressure than garden hose & Nozzle
- Adjustable Pressure settings: 0°, 25°, 40°, shower, mist with charging time 5 hours and general working upto 30 mins (usage under test conditions)
When you need a pressure washer with higher portability, you can buy this one doubtlessly. It’s able to complete your light tasks and water to your garden or outdoor.
This unit is very lightweight with only 7-lb, so it’s easy to transport. Also, it’s a cordless device and runs off the power of its battery.
You can use lakes, streams, rivers, and buckets as its water source. That means you can use it with the most freshwater sources that available around you.
For its cordless design, you can use it for a large area of your outdoor where you don’t have a power supply and piped water.
You’ll find a dual operating mode that will help you to switch between cleaning and watering. There are different spraying angles with adjustable pressure control.
So, you don’t have fear to damage your garden’s plants. Since the device is battery operated, you can clean a large area.
- Different pressure control
- Multiple angles for spray
- Dual-mode for cleaning and watering
- Lightweight and cordless
- Runs on cordless battery power
- Not suitable for heavy tasks
3. Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
- Compact, powerful and lightweight. 4 m high-pressure hose, Maximum Pressure: 110 bar/ 11 MPa
- Lance, trigger gun and cable storage
- Detergent suction tube for the application of detergents
It’s another best piece of portable pressure washer that’s very handy and lightweight. It’s your ideal selection for various smaller and simple tasks.
These include bicycle washing, outdoor furniture cleaning, outdoor area cleaning and more.
It has a lance that’s one way and powerful to clean dirt. Also, there is a tube for detergent suction and it suits well with other accessories of this brand.
From your conventional taps to gravity-fed and source of harvested water, you can use it. The device comes with the highest water flow rate of 360-liter/hour.
Also, as there is onboard storage capacity with power cable, you can keep the device clean. This unit is indeed very useful for your usual tasks. But, it’s not perfect for large areas or deep clean.
- The higher water flow of 360-liter/hour
- Lightweight and compact design
- Perfect for regular and small tasks
- Compatible with its brand accessories
- Included no wheels
4. Kärcher K2 Full Control Home Pressure Washer
- Full control lances with iconography guide users on which pressure setting should be used where.
- Detergent application direct from the machine, using a suction tube.
- T150 Patio cleaner is perfect for cleaning large areas of Patio, Decking and Block paving.
With telescopic lance and lightweight design, K2 comes with a maximum pressure of 110-bar. So, this is one of the great, portable, and handy pressure washers, which is ideal for you like a jet washer.
This unit is suitable to work around your house and read to clean stubborn dirt and grime from the outdoor of your house.
You need a little space to store it and painless to move and these all have made it as an ideal choice for your smaller house. There is a tube for detergent suction that allows you to use detergent from it.
Also, you’ll get patio accessory of T150 that provides you efficient and faster cleaning of you larger area. Although this is a wonderful unit to choose for your house, some users have reviewed its 4-meter hose is a bit restrictive.
- Lightweight in design
- Higher rated water flow
- Telescopic handle
- Changeable pressure lance
- Not durable for its plastic-made attachment
5. Makita HW101 Compact Pressure Washer
- Maximum pressure 100 bar
- Maximum flow 360 Litres per hour
Makita is another great brand when it comes to the pressure washer and its HW101 Compact is also the same. It’s not just a budget device, it also ideal for your simple outdoor cleaning tasks. These include cars, bicycles, and outdoor furniture.
It pistons have made with a great way using stainless steel and the pump is aluminum-made. This unit offers higher water pressure with a 360 L/H of flow rate along with a maximum output of 100-bar.
As it has the system of Total Stop, it allows you off/on the trigger of the motor.
But, you’ll find a short hose with this washer that’s just 3-meter. Also, this device is not for you if you never have joint together with a pressure washer previously.
Moreover, it doesn’t offer the chance to change the type of pressure of the pump.
- Water flow rate is higher, 360 L/H
- Included detergent container plus lance & gun
- Pistons have made with steel that are stainless.
- System of Total Stop
- No adjusting button of the pressure
6. Jegs HT3 12V Rechargeable Portable Pressure Washer
- Jegs HT3 energy efficient cordless portable pressure washer.
- This washer can be charged and used as a cordless pressure washer or powered by the vehicle's 12V socket. Wall charger included so you can charge before using and enjoy the cordless design.
- Its rechargeable battery removes the hassle of dealing with power cables meaning it can be easily maneuvered. Cutting the time it takes you to complete a task in half.
If you’re looking for portable, smaller in size, and powerful pressure washer, Jegs HT3 is perfect for you. This handy unit comes with a strong water pressure of 1450-PSI and 1.45-Gallon/minute. Although it’s a small-sized handheld unit, it has a massive power that can blow out most dirt of your outdoor.
Usually, you may think a small unit can just perform light cleaning. But, you’ll find this machine can handle much dirtier exterior. There is a cord of 35-feet long that’s just enough to clean outdoor of your home regularly. It works great when you like to clean the mud and dirt from your patio, car, porch, and siding.
It has a wheel to move around, but you’re able to pick it up easily. It’s because the item weighs just 11.7-pound. Also, it has a system of total stop and there is a safety lock. As a result, it’ll prevent you from going through the spraying gun. Besides, it’s reasonable in cost and it’ll simplify your outdoor cleaning.
- Small-sized pressure washer
- Variable spray nozzle
- 33-inch long wand
- 2-year-long warranty
- Light plastic-made hose unit
7. Greenworks GDC40 Cordless High-Pressure Washer
- EASY TO START - insert 40V battery and get started: with this high pressure cleaner you can carry out cleaning work anywhere without electricity and water connection - battery and charger are not included
- POWERFUL - our mobile high-pressure cleaner with a 20L water tank, a motor output of 650 watts and a flow rate of 300l/h enables you to clean easily and efficiently
- FLEXIBLE - the handy helper with 70bar pressure not only supports you in cleaning your bicycle and your grill, but can also be used to fight dirt when camping on the go
Take Greenworks pressure washer at your home if you have a little cleaning task and you do it occasionally. As it does your jobs perfectly, this unit is as easy to install as cost-effective.
As a result, if you’re not looking for some commercial-like heavy cleaning tasks, it’s suitable for cleaning your cars and other light jobs.
Besides, it comes at an ultra-affordable price and it’s a certified pressure washer electric-powered. So, if you’re looking for a pressure washer of lightweight and reasonably priced, it could be a great deal for you. You’ll get a motor of 1.1-HP along with the water pressure of 1500-PSI with this smaller device
You’ll get a soap applicator with this small piece of tool that will help you to go through a good wash of your outdoor. Also, its two nozzle tips come with easy changeover when you like to detach it.
With this lightweight unit, you’ll find a long 35-feet power cord that covers up a large area of your outdoor.
- Reasonable price
- 35-foot long power cord
- 1500-PSI water pressure
- Lightweight & compact design
- Low-quality hose connector
8. Yard Force 135 Bar 1800W High-Pressure Washer
- Compact & Unique Design, Lightweight & Reliable
- 135 bar maximum pressure & 360 litre per hour water flow
- Built-in storage for high-pressure hose, turbo nozzle, high-pressure nozzle, spray gun, tip lance
It’s also a highly powerful, handy electric-powered pressure washer. The water pressure of the washer is 1600-PSI with a flow rate of 1.58 gallon/minute.
As a result, you can conquer tougher stains of your dirtiest surfaces. This unit is not just compact in design; its plungers are also stainless steel made.
That’s why its corrosion is lower in amount. This pressure washer comes with a simple nozzle lance with a spraying gun. Also, you’ll get some additional items with this tool.
These include a detergent container and hose with the higher ability of pressure. There is a lance that has designed to fits the spraying gun.
This handheld device is much safer than other pressure washers. Although it doesn’t come with wheels, you can lug around easily. It’s because the unit is lightweight for its just 18.2lb of weight.
Another thing that will attract about this machine is that its manufacturer offers a warranty for 12-months.
- Lightweight design
- 1-year full warranty
- Total Stopping System
- Higher rate of water flow
- Not very durable
9. Wesco Cordless High Pressure Washer
- 💧 VARIOUS APPLICATION: multifunctional spraying nozzle of 0°，15°，25°，40° and sprinkler modes are suitable for cleaning large areas of patio, decking and block paving, car/bicycle washing, garden watering, home cleaning, pet washing and spraying detergent fluid
- 💧 STRONG WATER PRESSURE: max pressure is 320psi, max water flow rate is 120l/hour, average longest shooting range is around 3 meters; easy control of water pressure is reached by pressing the trigger
- 💧 COMPACT CORDLESS DESIGN: the battery powered portable pressure washer is ideal for countless cleaning applications around the home, out the door and on-the-go; the compact body is friendly for women and senior friends
This is another top-quality cleaning machine that’s able to manage your all simple cleaning jobs. That means it’s best when you have some smaller type of cleaning tasks.
Its water pressure is maximum 320-PSI, so it’s not as powerful as you can do tough jobs. But, it’s better than many other models out there.
You’ll get a powerful nozzle with it that allows you to deal with its output pressure by twisting. Among the added items, it comes with the hose adapter for your garden and a large wand.
It’s indeed a very highly powerful product that can offer strong water flow. But, you can do your easy outdoor tasks with simple effort.
It’s somewhat a bit pricey, but it covers you with a long warranty of 2-year. Need not to mention that it’s the smallest edition pressure washer with just 9lb weight.
- Spraying wand is adjustable
- User-friendly and lightweight
- Variable pressure strength
- Energy-saving engine
- Unable to tackle tough stains
10. SUNPOW High Portable Pressure Washer
- 【Efficient and Safe Pressure Washer】The powerful 1500-Watt motor generates up to 2000 PSI/1.32 GPM for max cleaning power. Built-in smart thermal sensor device, the high pressure power washer will automatically turn off when the temperature exceed 140ºF.
- 【Waterproof High Pressure Washer】IPX5 waterproof power washer can make your cleaning work more relaxed and free from constraints. Perfect for siding, driveways, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, garbage cans, animal cages, patios, lawn equipment and more.
- 【Quick Plug-in Spray Gun】SUNPOW electric pressure washer features an Automatic Complete Total Stop System (TSS) that automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. The spray gun has a safety lock which is safer and more reliable. The unique plug-in spray gun makes it more convenient.
It’s a good option for you if you’re looking for a pressure washer with a portable feature. Like the SUNPOW, it also comes with a very lower water pressure of 2000-PSI.
So, it’s suitable for you to get done your simple outdoor cleaning tasks. The best-point to note about the tool is that it’s cordless.
As a result, this handy device has included a powerful rechargeable battery of 40-volt. Although you may suffer for its low water flow, you can do many easy tasks using it.
These include cleaning of your car, decks, boat, patios, windows, outdoor furniture, RV, and many other things that need a little cleaning strength.
Also, you’re able to take it anywhere whenever you need to do your essential cleaning task. Among the additional items, it has a water container/tank that allows using water supply from a bucket.
Also, you can use your garden hose as its water source. You’ll find four-wheel with the unit that’s easy to move.
- Wonderfully-designed bucket
- Easy to transport
- Cordless design
- IPX5 waterproof
- Very lower PSI
FAQ Compact Pressure Washers
How Distant From My Surface Should I Grasp The Nozzle?
Well, it largely depends on what type of surface you’re going to clean. However, don’t forget one thing, that if you buy a powerful unit with large GMP and PSI, you can get hurt from the blast of water when you close the water flow. So, we suggest wearing footwear and other outfits that usually use during working with a pressure washer.
Is 1500 PSI Good For Me For The Regular Domestic Jobs?
Yes, it is. When you have a smaller power washer, it’ll provide you enough PSI to clean your outdoor furniture, patios, stairs, cars, and more. Also, it’s the same for dust and dirt removal.
How Much Is An Ideal PSI to Clean My Car?
It’s a minimum 700 PSI that’s enough to wash your simple items like cars, stair, boat, etc. We have enlisted most of the smaller pressure washer that is handy and portable as well.
How Often Should I Use My Power Washer?
When you have small cleaning tasks, you can do it one time in a week. So, you need to invest in a pressure washer that’s handy and comes with a large warranty.