After a hard day of work, you want to have something that will help you ease the pain from your feet. After hours of standing behind a cash register or running errands, you need to take care of your feet and the Beurer FB25 Foot Spa with Magnetic Field Therapy’ does just that. This product has a range of features. These include:
- A calming removable massage roller attachment.
- A magnetic field therapy that comes with 16 integrated magnets.
- It is a bubble and vibration massager.
- There is also a splash protection to prevent any spillage, including a non-slip rubber feet stand.
- A dry foot massage is available too.
As you can see, this product has exactly what you need no matter how you’re feeling. However, just like every product it is going to have its pros and its cons. Below is a list of pros and cons I found in relation to using this foot spa. This is my own personal opinion from my own experience so please keep in mind your experience or someone else’s may be different.
- No matter how sore my feet are, this foot spa can really help ease the pain.
- It is a great relaxation product after a long day.
- The heat of the water will continue to stay warm for as long as you need it to.
- It is very quiet when I do use it.
In relation to cons, there was only one fault I could find however it would not change my overall opinion of how great this foot spa is.
The spikes that are included in the foot spa are a bit hard to get used to; however after a few times of use they are fine.
- SOOTHING MASSAGE: Bubble and vibration massage functions with noduled footbed to help stimulate circulation
- DEEP RELAXATION: Magnetic field therapy and optional infrared light function help promote relaxation for tired feet
- RELAX FOR LONGER: Enjoy the luxury of consistently warm water with the in-built 5-level water heater that will warm up to 48 degree
Overall, I found the Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy’ to work wonderfully. I had absolutely no problems with this product. It does exactly what it says, whether I’m working 4 hours or 8 hours this foot spa will always have my feet feeling brand new every time.
You feel so relaxed and stress free while you’re using it. I’ve used this product for up to thirty minutes at one stage and the water temperature did it change in the slightest.
My feet stayed nice and warm and cosy the whole time, I have not one complaint about this product. Therefore, for anyone looking to find a product that will ease foot pain or even something that can help you relax, I would highly recommend this product.