Who doesn’t love soaking their feet after a long and tiring day? The best foot spas are the ones you can use in the comfort of your own home, whenever you need them the most. We don’t always have the option of hopping on over to the spa whenever we need some relaxation.
So, a foot spa is a great way to bring the spa into the home and pamper your feet while saving a lot of money in the process.
Even with limited space and a limited budget, you can find the best foot spas UK today by reviewing our list of some of the top picks we found.
1. MaxKare Foot Spa/Bath Massager with Heater
This foot spa is a three in one and comes with a heating function, calming bubbles, and intense vibrations to help you melt the stress of your day away. It has an intelligent water temperature control system so that you can set the desired temperature and it then maintains it for the duration of your soak session.
It also features a small removable case in the massager inside the spa so you can add bath salts for an even more relaxing experience. The four removable massaging rollers massage your feet as they soak and the acu-nodes on the bottom of the foot spa apply the right amount of pressure to acupoints in your feet for added comfort and relief.
- Bubble massage and vibration modes
- Fast heating
- Four rollers for a deep tissue massage
- Easy to use
- Has to be placed on a hard surface, not carpet
- Cannot remove the rollers
2. MaxKare Foot Spa / Bath Massager with Heat, Bubbles, and Vibration
This foot spa by MaxKare allows for fast heating and optimal temperature maintenance. You will not have to heat the water before you put it in this foot spa. Simply choose your desired temperature setting, and it will heat the water and maintain it at that temperature.
It also comes equipped with removable massage rollers at the bottom of the unit. They are not motorized but are dotted with acu-nodes for deep massage and the stimulation of the pressure points on your feet.
Raise the experience a few more notches with the bubble and vibration features. It is recommended that you use the jacuzzi bubbles with the heating function.
This foot spa also comes with a digital display and indicator lights, so you can keep track of your settings. It is incredibly easy to use because you can control and adjust all functions and settings with four clearly marked buttons.
- Intelligent activation
- Bubbling function
- Temperature adjustment
- Vibration mode
- Massage was low level and not as intense as one might want
3. Revlon Pediprep Foot Spa and Pedicure Set
- The Revlon Pediprep Spa is ideal for a relaxing bubbling massage before your pedicure
- Maintains temperature for full comfort
- Accunode massage pad and accunode basin
If you are looking for the full spa experience at home, then you will find it with the Revlon PediPrep foot spa and pedicure set. It has temperature control and acu-nodes for massage. It also comes with two attachments: a pumice stone for soft feet and a mechanical rolling massage for tired feet.
With your purchase, you will also receive nine other nail care accessories so you can have a full pedicure before and after your foot soak. These accessories include a brush, nail cleaner, two cuticle pushers, cuticle scissors, two toe separators, an emery board, and a storage pouch.
- Waterproof controls
- Bubbling massage
- Pedicure set with 9 accessories
- Some users reported loud operation
- Bubbles are not as expected
4. RENPHO Foot Spa Bath Massager with Fast Heating
- 【Relieve Your Pain and Stress】– The electric foot spa massager uses water, massage rollers, and heat to provide warmth. The deep foot bath machine helps relieve pain, stress, tension, and anxiety. The foot massager machine spa is suitable for elderly people, insomniacs, athletes, people with cold feet, and more.
- 【PTC Heater with Adjustable Temperature and Timer】– PTC heater system quickly heats and maintains a constant temperature. Choose your desired warmth ranging from 95°F to 118°F (35℃ to 48℃). Increase the temperature gradually from a low temperature to choose your suitable heat. PTC heater includes leakage protection and more secure multi-insulation protection, so it’s safer for you to enjoy a relaxing foot bath spa. You can set the timer from 10 to 60 minutes.
- 【3 Automatic Massage Modes and Bubble Jets】– The high-quality automatic massage rollers target acupuncture points smoothly and firmly. Select from 3 modes: continuous rolling, even time intervals, and unequal time intervals. The footbath default massage time is 15 minutes. Bubble jet function provides powerful bubbles during the foot bath massage, which can effectively relax your soles and add more comfort to your foot spa bath massage.
This electric foot spa massager takes advantage of water, massage rollers, and heat to help improve circulation and soothe tired and sore feet. It is a deep foot bath with plenty of room to accommodate your feet. The PTC heater system quickly heats the water in the tub and then maintains it at the desired temperature.
You can also increase the temperature gradually if you wish from a lower temperature to the heat you want. The heating system comes equipped with leakage protection, secure multi-insulation protection, and is safe to use. There is a timer that can be set for between 10 to 60 minutes.
Looking for even more features? This foot spa has three automatic massage modes and bubble jets. You can choose from continuous rolling, even time intervals, and uneven time intervals. Powerful bubbles massage your feet.
To top it off, this foot spa also comes with wheels, a handle and a drainpipe. It is extremely easy to use. You don’t even have to lift it to drain it. You can use the drainpipe.
- Infrared light
- Drainage pipe for easy draining
- Fast heating for soothing warmth
- Leakage protection
- Safe, durable, and easy to use
- Cannot be used without water
- Noisy operation
5. Belmint Foot Bath Massager with Heat
- PERSONAL SPA FOOT MASSAGE, AT HOME: Belmint brings you a complete foot spa massager to melt your stress away, at the comfort of your home. Equipped with 6 pressure node rollers, Heat Mode, Vibration/ Spa/ Massage/Roller modes as well as Callus Remover surface, our soaking tub can deliver a personal, luxurious spa therapy session at the comfort of your home.
- SWEET STRESS RELEASE: Thanks to the 6 powerful node rollers and the heating capability of up to 118 degrees Fahrenheit, our foot soaking tub reinvigorates your feet through stress-relieving massage. Enjoy reinvigorated skin, smoothed out hard areas and ache-free feet. PRO TIP: you can pour some Epsom salt or Essential oil for an enhanced experience!
- EASY TO USE: Our foot massager features 3 different modes that can be easily adjusted on the LCD screen and provide exceptional functions from heating to bubbles, to improve blood circulation, relieve fatigue, and soften your skin. Operate our foot massager at the press of the button and choose exactly what you need in seconds.
This foot spa by Belmint comes with six motorized pressure-node rollers and is designed to give your feet a kneaded massage. The three different massage modes can be adjusted on the LCD screen. You can heat the bubbles as well to improve blood circulation, relieve any fatigue, and achieve softer skin.
You can warm the water quickly in just minutes. It has user-friendly navigation and is equipped with a drain pipe for easy draining. It also has wheels for easier portability.
- User friendly
- 3 different massage modes
- Spa bubble massage
- Massage rollers may hurt sensitive feet
- Cord is shorter than expected
6. Misiki Foot Spa and Massager for Home Use
- OXYGEN BUBBLES WITH INFRARED LIGHTS: Designed with bubbles function to provide oxygen bubbles during the hot foot bath spa. Oxygen bubbles can effectively relax your soles to help promote blood circulation and metabolism, adding more comfort to your foot spa massage. Additional infrared lights help sterilization of your feet, keeping them clean and hygiene.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL WITH HEAT THERAPY: The foot spa massager machine is equipped with adjustable heating temperature (ranges from 35℃~48℃) for you to choose, which will maintain the water temperature during the whole footspa massage until you turn it off. Heat can not only enhance the therapeutic effect, but also relieve muscle soreness and pain of soles.
- REMOVABLE MASSAGE ROLLERS: 4 removable massage rollers with dotted nodes offer a deep kneading massage on your feet, effectively stimulate the acupressure points of your soles to help relieve stress and fatigue, improve your sleeping quality. Please kindly be noted that these massager rollers are not motorized, please move your feet to enjoy the roller massage of your soles.
This foot spa massager for the home uses heat, bubbles, and vibration to soothe tired and aching feet. It offers temperature control with heat therapy and is equipped with adjustable heating temperatures that range between 35-degrees Celsius and 48-degrees Celsius. It maintains the desired water temperature for the duration of your soak.
Four removable massage rollers allow for a deep kneading massage on your feet while stimulating pressure points and providing relief. The auto shut off feature ensures safety. The built-in timer turns the spa off after 60-minutes of continuous use.
It also comes with a footstone attachment for exfoliation and a more complete pedicure and spa experience at home.
- Fast and circulating heating
- Footstone attachment
- Infrared light
- Shiatsu foot massager and roller
- Bubble massage
- Rollers may be painful for sensitive feet
7. Hangsun FM180 Foot Spa Massager Pedicure Bath
- FOUR FUNCTION IN ONE - Includes Vibration massage + Bubble massage + Infrared heat + Water heat preservation. It also has one iinfrared sensor heads and two removable massaging rollers. The automatic thermostat function can maintain the water temperature in a comfortable level.
- MAGNETIC THERAPY - It can deeply relax your tense foot muscles and keep them healthy. It can also stimulate blood circulation, promote cell regeneration and revitalise and invigorate your feet.
- MASSAGE ROLLERS - Two active massage rollers, which roll the whole foot bones, are set specially in water output. This truly eliminates fatigue.
This is a multifunctional foot spa that you can use to relax. You have to add warm water to the spa, and then you can relax as the bubbles relieve sore feet. It comes with multiple attachments and built-in storage.
Its magnetic therapy can also stimulate blood circulation, promote cell regeneration, keeping your tense foot muscles relaxed and healthy.
It has adjustable settings and removable rollers, so a good foot massage is only a button away. This foot spa was specifically designed to relax your feet, improve blood circulation, and soothe soreness.
- Comes with a luxury pedicure kit
- Relaxing bubbles
- Massage head at the bottom of the basin
- Massage rollers
- Water cools down quickly
- Noisy operation
8. Beurer FB50 Foot Spa with Heater
- SOOTHING MASSAGE: Bubble and vibration massage functions with noduled footbed to help stimulate circulation
- DEEP RELAXATION: Magnetic field therapy and optional infrared light function help promote relaxation for tired feet
- RELAX FOR LONGER: Enjoy the luxury of consistently warm water with the in-built 5-level water heater that will warm up to 48 degree
This foot spa offers bubble massage and vibration for a calming and relaxing experience. It utilizes magnetic and infrared light therapies to help stimulate blood circulation. There is also a five-level water heater that can warm the water to between 35-48-degrees Celsius.
A splash guard is in place to prevent any spillage, and it has non-slip rubber feet to keep the spa in place as it is being used. The digital water temperature display is also easy to read.
With the purchase of this foot spa by Beurer, you will also receive a pedicure treatment with the inclusion of three interchangeable accessories: a brush, massage attachment, and a corn and callus remover.
- Dual walled heat for improved insulation
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Soothing infrared light spots
- Vibration and bubble massage settings
- Can also be used as a dry foot massager
- Does take a while for the water to heat
- Massage rollers may be uncomfortable
9. PureMate PM605 Electromagnetic Foot Circulation Massager
- HIGH QUALITY & SLEEK DESIGN The PureMate Foot Massager silently soothes your tired limbs from a long day of work. Use it for 30 minutes daily & feel the benefits yourself! The sleek and stylish design makes the unit east to store.
- 99 LEVELS OF INTENSITY & 15 MODES for foot, leg and body comfort. This easy to use massager gives you complete control for your personal needs.
- EMS THERAPY is applied to the feet, sending electronic pulses tingling through your feet & legs creating healthier feeling legs. With the extra accessories providing TENS pads and connection wires, this gives you the option to feel the benefits on your body as well as your feet & legs
This PureMate foot spa and massager has a very high-quality and sleek design. It features 99 levels of intensity and 15 modes for total foot, leg, and body comfort.
EMS therapy sends electronic pulses through your feet and legs. It also features the addition of TENS pads and connection wire accessories to take full advantage of everything it has to offer.
This massager does not use water but still provides you with the foot massage you need for tired and aching feet. It is easy to use and even comes with a remote for convenience.
It is a good option if you want something that does more than a traditional foot spa. Just thirty minutes of use each day and you will begin to see the results.
- 99 levels of intensity
- 15 modes
- Uses EMS therapy
- Comes with a remote
- Big LCD screen display that is easy to read
- On the pricey side
- Not a traditional foot spa
10. Beurer FB35 Foot Spa with Aromatherapy
- SOOTHING MASSAGE: Bubble and vibration massage functions with noduled footbed to help stimulate circulation.
- DEEP RELAXATION: Magnetic field therapy and optional infrared light function help promote relaxation for tired feet
- AN AT-HOME SPA: Enjoy calming aromatherapy by adding essential oil-infused bath salts or crystals
This foot spa by Beurer offers aromatherapy with a foot massager and stimulating infrared light therapy. It is an extremely versatile foot spa that also offers vibration, bubble massage, and has reflexology rollers.
It uses infrared light and magnetic therapies to stimulate blood circulation. You can also add a few drops of your favourite essential oils to this foot spa. In addition to essential oils, you can also add in bath salts or crystals. It comes with a removable filter that makes cleanup and maintenance after a soak easy.
It also has a very practical design and is equipped with a handle, so it is easy to transport and store. The splash guard protects against spillage, and the non-slip rubber feet help keep the spa in place while it is being used.
Additionally, this foot spa also comes with a complete pedicure set for a more well-rounded spa experience at home. The set comes with a brush, massage attachment, and corn and callus remover.
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 16 integrated magnets for magnetic therapy
- Removable splash protection
- Dual walled for better heat insulation
- Pedicure attachments
- Noisy operation
- Doesn’t maintain the water temperature
11. Homedics Bubblemate Foot Spa and Massager with Heat
- REJUVENATES OVERWORKED FEET: Treat your feet after a long day of work with this Bubble Mate Foot Spa. The massage water jets and raised nodes work to revive your feet by gently massaging and soothing your tired, overworked feet
- REMOVABLE PUMICE STONE: Pamper your feet and shape them to perfection with the included callus removing stone
- SPLASH PROOF: The foot spa was designed with an integrated splash guard that helps prevent splashing and spills. This makes it easy to carry your foot spa without worrying about spilling the water, for a mess free experience
The Homedics Foot Spa and Massager uses heat to keep the bubbles warm for a more relaxing foot soak. It features bubble massaging strips and is equipped with massage nodes. IT has an easy pour waterspout and a max fill line as well.
To extend your home foot spa time, you can simply use the keep warm function. This prevents you from having to start all over again. It is also suitable for feet that are large or small.
- Comes with a removable pumice stone
- Heat maintenance to extend spa time
- Can add your favourite bath salts
- Easy to fill and easy to empty
- Noisy when using the bubble massage feature
12. Ovitus Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat
- 【Efficient Heating and Temperature Maintenance】 Either cold or warm water can be added directly to this Foot Bath Massager. The higher the temperature, the longer the warm-up time will be taken.(temperature range: 35-48 ° C/95-118℉). Then the selected temperature will be maintained (the temperature difference of the trigger heating is 1-2 ° C)
- 【Pressure acupressure massage roller】 There are 4 pairs of 8 massage rollers (non-motorized) in the foot bath tub. The feet can roll back and forth on these rollers. These rollers are dotted with acupuncture points, which can be used for deep massage of the soles of the feet to stimulate pressure points and clear Meridian to improve metabolism and sleep quality.
- 【 Legible & Easy Operation】 One button to turn on all functions——Temperature + /-, Time and Bubbles can be also set separately; Large font digital control screen——Buttons and Display screen clearly show the function and status, more convenient to use foot bath massager;
This Ovitus foot spa and massager uses automatic rotary massage, heating therapy, and high-frequency vibration massage. The bubble massage can help relieve fatigue and promotes improved blood circulation.
It also features customized temperature control with its built-in controls and digital display. You can adjust the water temperature to between 35 and 48-degrees Celsius.
It has a quiet operation and is easy to drain with the included drainage tube. It also offers multi-insulation protection and double overheating protection for safety.
- Bubble, massage, and heat functions
- Maintains water temperature
- 4 pairs of 8 massage rollers
- Don’t put your foot in the middle part as it can be hot
- User recommend not filling it to the minimum water level
13. HAYAN Foot Spa Foldable Footbath Tub with Foot Massagers
- ✔ Size:about 19.6"Long*15.7"Width*7.8"Height. Its height just 2.5" after folds, easy to hang and dry on the wall,save over 70% space when storage.
- ✔ Made of PP stretch material, multiple folds without deformation, convenient to storage.
- ✔ The feet on both sides are reinforced, pressed and fixed, and pulled out to fold.Non-slip design at the bottom keeping the dishpan steady and firmly
This Hayan foot spa is actually foldable and can be hung on the wall to dry. It is a space-saving option if you don’t have much room to spare. With this spa, you can save over 70 per cent of space.
It is made of a PP stretch material. The feet are reinforced, and the non-slip design keeps the spa steady and in place.
It has a bottom roller and massage bump design to stimulate the acupuncture points on the feet.
- Easy and convenient to store
- Comes with rollers for massage
- Non-slip grip and design
- Larger than expected
14. Sensio All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat
- ✅ WHILE OTHER FOOT SPAS AND MASSAGERS can be noisy, uncomfortable, and poorly made, Sensio provides a solution in the form of a multifunctional foot spa that will provide years of relaxation. Providing an effective treatment for achy feet, this foot spa is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- ✅ TURN UP THE HEAT and treat your feet! Just add warm water to the foot bath and relax as the warm bubbles relieve sore and tired feet and awaken muscles by improving blood circulation.
- ✅ PAMPER YOUR FEET with the luxury pedicure kit. Includes multiple attachments and built-in storage. Nail file, nail brush, scissors, tweezers, cleansing brush, and toe separators - Perfect!
This Sensio All in One Foot Spa is just what you need for the perfect spa experience at home. It uses heating therapy, oxygen bubble massage, and high-frequency vibration massage.
It uses a high-quality PTC heating semiconductor for speed heating. It can also maintain the desired temperature and secures multi-insulation protection. For even more safety, it features double overheating protection as well.
The body of this foot spa is made from a high-quality plastic that can resist high temperatures and ageing. It has two active massage rollers on the bottom of the basin.
- High-frequency vibration massage
- Heating therapy
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Massage rollers
- Red light device
- Rollers may be uncomfortable for sensitive feet
15. Rio Deluxe Foot Bath and Spa with Roller Massager
- 5 in 1 multifunction deluxe foot spa
- Reflexology foot massager. Thermally insulated walls
- Hydro therapy jets and vibration massage
This Rio Deluxe foot bath and spa is a 5 in 1 multifunctional deluxe foot spa. It includes a reflexology foot massager and thermally insulated walls.
It also features hydrotherapy jets and vibration massage. It can heat the water and maintain it at the right temperature. You will also find infrared LEDs and an aromatherapy diffuser.
- Massages key pressure points in the feet
- Bubbling water is heated
- Includes foot massager
- Aromatherapy diffuser
- Convenient carry handle
- No splash guard or leak protection
- Some report that it is too small
Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Foot Spa UK
Foot spas are great for treating your feet to some special care and attention. They’re not exactly cheap, however, so you need to make sure to choose carefully so that you don’t end up with unsatisfactory results. Here’s a guide to follow when looking for the best foot spas.
Some of the best foot spas you find will have some kind of heat therapy feature. This means that you won’t have to boil water and pour it into the foot spa. So, look for foot spa models that can be set to the desired temperature and then can maintain that temperature as you soak your feet. Heat therapy ensures comfort and relaxation without having to worry about water that is too hot or too cold.
Another feature to watch for is massage functionality. Some foot spas come equipped with an acupressure massage roller at the bottom. Some also come equipped with aqua jets to help soothe and relax the feet. A high-frequency vibration feature is also good for offering additional levels of soothing support.
When looking for the best foot spa, you also want to make sure that you get a spa with a tub size that is large enough to accommodate your feet. Also, consider the amount of water it can accommodate.
Additionally, if the foot spa can also be used with bath salts, soaps, and essential oils, that’s even better because it can add to the overall experience. You need to be careful with this, however, because these things can clog some foot spas and can cause corrosion with others.
You don’t want to choose a model that is going to be too loud or hard to operate. It should be easy to turn on and off, have a quiet operation, and safeguards in place to help prevent spilling and splashing while the foot spa is in use.
These foot spa product reviews will help you narrow down your options and help you find the best foot spa for your needs.
With so many models available for purchase, you want to narrow down your choices by determining what features you want, such as heating and massage functions. Some even come with pedi attachments so you can have the full spa experience in the comfort of your own home.
No matter which you choose, make sure it is large enough to accommodate your feet and provides you with something worthwhile to use at the end of a long day.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Still have questions you need answered before you can choose the best foot spa for your home spa experience? Read through our FAQ below for answers to some of the more commonly asked questions regarding foot spas and what you can expect.
Can I use salts and oils with my foot spa?
The answer to this question really depends on the kind of foot spa you purchase. Some models allow you to add bath salts, soaps, and essential oils to the foot spa machine; however, not all foot spas are designed to handle these additions.
Adding these items into foot spas that have water jets or air vents, for example, is not recommended because they can clog the ventilation holes and ultimately reduce the functionality of your foot spa. Always read through the manufacturer’s guide and recommendations before adding anything to your foot spa.
Are foot spas good for arthritis?
A soak in a foot spa can help relieve aches and pains you may be experiencing as the result of arthritis. Non-pharmacologic treatments can be just as effective as adjunctive therapy in this case. The heat from the foot spa can relax the muscles and help lubricate the joints. It can also help relieve muscle and joint stiffness, ease muscle spasms, and reduce inflammation, pain, and swelling associated with arthritis.
Which foot massagers are suitable for diabetics?
Foot spas are good to use if you have diabetes because they can help ensure that blood flow to the legs is regulated. A foot spa can prove to be an incredibly useful tool to help increase blood flow and circulation in the legs and feet.
Do foot spas help with poor circulation?
Blood flow is often impeded when your feet are under stress. A good foot spa helps release the tension that forms around tight muscles in the feet and calves and can improve blood flow and circulation.
Can a foot spa be used during pregnancy?
When pregnant, there are some pressure points in the feet that can prove to be touchy. However, a foot massage is fine as long as it is done by a professional. Foot spas are also safe to use to help relieve any numbness or tenderness that may be felt in the feet during pregnancy.
It can also help with the pain and swelling that pregnant women often experience in their feet and legs as well. However, instead of a foot spa that uses vibrations and water jets, find one that delivers lighter pressure and just gives you the chance to give your feet a nice, warm soak.
What are the benefits of a foot spa?
There are many benefits to using a foot spa at home. You can improve circulation, improve your mental health, reduce headaches and migraines, lower your blood pressure, and reduce the effects of oedema. It is also good when it comes to finding a way to relax and unwind after a stressful day.
1 thought on “Top 15 Best Foot Spas UK 2021 Updated”
Pingback: Best Tens Machines Reviews & Buying Guide
Comments are closed.